Monday, February 27, 2012

馬灣之天與地 Ma Wan: Heavens & Earth


Ma Wan, I am longing for you!
We met 40 years ago
When I was a junior school student.
Thereafter, we departed to different places.
You were in Hong Kong,
I was in Toronto.

Ma Wan, I look over you in distant!
In 2007, I returned to Hong Kong by plane.
While in the sky, I saw you rest quietly in deep blue sea;
Your physique was lovely and charming.

Ma Wan, I admire you!
You sacrificed to bear an important task:
You became the centre of support
for the bridge between Chek Lap Kok Airport
and the Kowloon Penisular.
You helped to send the tourists from afar to Hong Kong.

Ma Wan, I am grateful to you!
In 2011, we met again.
Feeling that you were lonesome
I went into the centre of your heart,
The prosperity of the Ma Wan Main Street had gone,
And the glory of the fishing village faded.

Ma Wan, I express my gratitude to you!
You helped me acquainted with many friends of photo lovers.
You also let me enjoy 2 hours of photography on the beach dike.
I was on the earth whereas the airplane in the sky.
I had captured all the magnificent flight;
And enjoyed the beauty of the crescent moon in the sky.

Ma Wan, I hate to part with you!
I had to return back to Toronto
And to bear the pain of separation in different places.
But your beauty
Would always rest deeply in my mind.

Ma Wan, I love you!
I would open the album
to recall the times of our warm and lovely reunion through the photos.

----------------------------------------
Photo equipment
Nikon D200
AF-DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6
Nikon GP-1 GPS
Ricoh Digital GR3
-----------------------------------------


馬灣之天與地

馬灣,我想念妳!
我們相遇,是四十年前的事;
當時我仍是一個小學生。
自此以後,我們已天各一方。
妳在香港,我在多倫多。

馬灣,我遙望妳!
2007年,巨鳥把我送回香港。
我在天際,見妳仍靜靜躺在蔚藍深海中,
妳的體態,仍是那麽嬌美迷人。

馬灣,我敬佩妳!
妳不惜犧牲,肩負重任,
成為連接赤臘角機場和九龍半島大橋的中心支柱的小島;
妳要把遠方的遊客送來香港。

馬灣,我感激妳!
2011年,我們再次重逢。
我走進妳心坎裡,感受到妳的孤單和寂寞。
昔日大街的繁華不再,
往日漁村的盛名色褪。

馬灣,我多謝妳!
妳讓我認識了很多喜愛攝影的朋友,
也讓我享受了兩小時在舊灣長堤獵影的樂趣。
我在地上,鐵鳥在天,
我捕捉了長空飛行的雄姿,
也欣賞了一彎明月的嬌媚。

馬灣,我捨不了妳!
我要返回多倫多了,
要再忍受天各一方的分離。
但妳的美態媚貌,
永遠留在我的心坎裡。

馬灣,我愛妳!
我會翻開相簿,
從照片中重溫我們美好溫馨的時光!

----------------------------------------
Nikon D200
AF-DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6
Nikon GP-1 GPS
Ricoh Digital GR3
----------------------------------------
༺༒༻
(Click photo for a larger view)

1. Tung Wan Beach of Ma Wan. Ting Kau Bridge was seen in instant.
馬灣𡷊之東灣,遠處是汀九大橋。

2. Tsing Ma Bridge cross over Tung Wan Beach.
青馬大橋跨過東灣。

3. Ma Wan Park Noath's Ark, an exhibition Hall built besides the bridge .
馬灣公園之羅亞方舟展覽館,建於大橋旁。

4.  "Flying bird" facing the bridge.
飛鳥向大橋

5.  The beautiful shadows of the "bird" in the sunset
斜陽下美麗的影像

6.  Arriving this small beach, we could not see the bridge.
我們來到這個小灘,但看不見大橋的蹤影。

7.  A village folk told us the bridge is behind this mountain on the left.
一位村民告知大橋在這山後。

8.  We rushed to look for the bridge and passed through a village of some deserted houses.
我們朝大橋方向走,經過一處荒廢的村屋。

9.  We followed this Ma Wan Main Street and saw some empty houses.
沿着馬灣大街可見部份空置的房屋。

10.  There were some village folks residing here.
仍有部份村民居住在這裡

11.  Finally we arrived the old beach and found the Bridge and this sail in sunset.
終於來到馬灣舊灘,大橋在望,也見夕陽漁歸。

12.  We stayed on the dike and saw many airplanes flying through the sky to Chek Lap Kok Airport, approximately one airplane in every 2 minutes.
在海邊的長堤,我們看見飛機頻密飛往赤臘角機場降落,差不多每兩分鐘一架。

13.  A small egret
小白鷺

14.  I got acquainted with Johnny on Ma Wan and we spent 2 hours here for photography.  My backpack on the bench  was used as camera rest for long time exposure.
與剛認識的朋友在這長堤逗留了兩小時獵影。我將長椅上的背包當相機座﹐作長時間曝光之用。

15.  Start Fishing in evening
晚上開始幹活

16.  At 7pm, Ma Wan Main Street was seen obsolete on our way home.  
晚上7時,我們回程走在清靜的馬灣大街中。

༺༒༻




Related album: Ma Wan: Day & Night》
相關照片集﹕ 馬灣日與夜》

Updated:  October 10, 2013 4am

1 comment: