Wednesday, January 25, 2012

馬灣之日與夜 Ma Wan: Day & Night


Ma Wan: Day & NightOn November 29, 2011, I went to Ma Wan, Hong Kong for photography.  My last visit to this island was back to 40 years with classmates when I was a junior school student.  Last year, I went back to Hong Kong.  The airport bus passed the bridge and from there I could see the new and old piers of Ma Wan.  The old village of Ma Wan was deserted.  I could only recall my good old memory from those ragged houses in the village!


2011年11月29日到馬灣拍照。上次踏足馬灣,應該是40年前中學時期,與同學旅遊。年前返港,機場巴士駛經青嶼幹線大橋,可望見柏麗灣碼頭和舊灣碼頭的景色。這次重遊舊地,時移世易,連接新機埸的青馬大橋都橫跨青衣和馬灣小島。馬灣舊村已十室九空,祇可從荒廢的村屋找回美麗的回憶!

Nikon D200, AF18-200mm f/3.5, Tokina AF28-70mm f/2.8, Ricoh Digital GR3 f/1.9。

Park Island Pier seen from the bridge on Feb 25, 2010
 柏麗灣碼頭


Park Island Pier
柏麗灣碼頭


Competing high and low ?
 飛鳥與鐵鳥,誰與爭鋒?


Lines of opportunity !
線線生「機」!


The bridge in the evening
青馬大橋的黃昏


The colorful bridge near the Park Island Pier
柏麗灣碼頭伴彩橋


Close short of Ma Wan. I stayed at the long and narrow pier (in the middle) for hours to create this album.
 馬灣舊村及碼頭近鏡, 我在中間的小長堤上逗留了數小時拍攝這專輯。



Click for more photos 點擊更多照片》

Update:
Feb 20, 2012     4 photos added


No comments:

Post a Comment