Wednesday, January 25, 2012

午後細雨 A Rainy Afternoon

Joy of Photography in a rainy day:  Today is December 12, 2012, a cold and a rainy afternoon.  Temperature is 2 degree C.   I try to capture the changing shape of the rain drops.  This time, I use Lumix G10 Micro 3/4 body with 14-42mm kit lens.  The camera is very compact and is used to test its function.  Picasa is good to display detail information of the photo taken.
I also use the gps4Cam in my iphone to geotag the location in each photo.  This software is cheap and costs a few dollars.  It is very simple and accurate.  I use Nikon GP-1 GPS device for my Nikon D200 camera.  It costs C$280.

雨中攝趣:今天是2010年12月12日,是一個寒冷有雨的下午,氣溫是攝氏二度。藉著下雨天,我嘗試拍攝雨點的萬變形態。今次是用 Lumix G10 微型3/4 單反機。14-42mm 鏡頭。機身很細小,暫時是世界上最小型的單反機。借此機會,在雨中測試相機的性能。當打開 Picassa ,在相機資料欄中有很詳盡的拍攝資料。此外,我也利用 iPhone GPS 的軟件,把每張照片自動加上經緯度數,可以透過 Google Map 看到照片拍攝的位置。這個軟件是 gps4cam,可用在所有相機,容易、簡單、準確、實用、價廉,祇費美金1.99元。我用在藝康D200相機的 GPS 接收器(GP-1)是加幣280元!

Album: 午後細雨 A Rainy Afternoon




No comments:

Post a Comment