Saturday, May 28, 2016

Passion of Father and Son 父子情

【Photo Inspiration】
《Passion of Father and Son》

Upon seeing them 
I fell deeply in retrospect 
Barely recollecting the loving moments 
I had had from my father 
Before the end of his life! 

This is the 5th times I visited the Willow Beach in 3 weeks to encounter the coming of the red setting sun. I was delighted that it finally came. While taking photographs of the beach scenery, I noticed a pair of father and son. Their close relation is significant to me. I was impressed. The father spent his time here with his son for a walk, taking photographs, appreciating the beautiful sunset, telling about the natural phenomenon of the setting sun and the love for the natural beauty. The son appeared adorable and the father is benevolent. I admire their love and passion that I have had for the first 7 years of my infancy before the death of my father. Upon seeing them, I fell deeply in retrospect, barely recollecting the loving moments I had had from my father before the end of his life!

-------------------------------------------
Photo equipment:
Nikon D300s with GP-1 GPS
Nikkor AF-S DX 17-55 mm f/2.8
Nikkor AF-S DX 12-24 mm f/4
iPhone 6s with 645 PRO App
-------------------------------------------

【畫意書情】
《父子情》

看着他們,
我情坎回憶,
隠記父親在他生命的盡頭,
給我的親暱時刻! 

這是三週內第五次走訪禪覺湖柳灘,很高興,紅色夕陽終於來了。然而,在拍攝湖景之際,看見一對父子,他們溫馨的親情,意義顯著,印象深刻:父子到來閑暇散步、拍照、欣賞美麗的夕陽、講述夕陽的自然現象和熱愛自然美景。兒子可人,父親慈祥。羨慕他倆父子情,使我憶起幼年時,父親去世前七年賦我的父子情。看着他們,情坎回憶,隠記父親在他生命的盡頭給我的親暱時刻!

༺༒༻
(Click photo for a larger view)

#1. I was delighted that the red setting sun finally came.
我很高興,紅色夕陽終於來到。

#2. The father spent his time here with his son for a walk.
父子到來閑暇散步

#3. Appreciating the beautiful sunset
欣賞美麗的夕陽

#4. Their close relation is significant to me.  I was impressed.
他們的親情溫暖,對我來說,意義顯著,令我印象深刻。

#5. Love for the natural beauty
熱愛自然美景

#6. Telling about the natural phenomenon of the setting sun
講述夕陽的自然現象

#7. I admire their love and passion.
我羨慕他倆父子情

#8. Upon seeing them, I fell deeply in retrospect.
看着他們,我情坎回憶。

12 comments:

  1. * Afterword: To most people, taking shots of lovers at dusk is always romantic and is a popular theme in sunset photography. Personally I feel that paternal love is more precious and worth reminiscing. This is my story behind this album for sharing.
    * 後記:對大多數人而言,拍攝黃昏戀人總是浪漫,也是夕陽攝影的熱門題材。但對我個人來說,父愛更是珍貴值得回憶。這就是本專輯背後關於我的故事,與君分享。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好美的夕阳!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在親情之下,美景祇是陪襯。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, 你説得對。當時有情侶拍拖散步,現場眾拍友爭相取景,但我卻選擇拍攝父子情,因為機會難逢,也因此觸景動情。

      Delete
  4. 二百字小品,比美朱自清的背影!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anthony, 太過獎了,文字是記録我當時的感受,是自然的流露,不作太多潤飾,不作文字翻譯,我先寫英文,再寫中文,自知文筆功力仍相距甚遠,難與名作家相比,但我仍會努力,多閲讀,勤寫作,謝謝你的支持和鼓勵!

      Delete
  5. It's so touching

    ReplyDelete
  6. why no poem to describe the scene this time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan, I have thought of using a poem but I change my mind to use the key sentence instead to reflect my deepest reminiscence to my late father.

      Delete
  7. 父親節快到了,這些相很有意思

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choice! 難得的景象,拍得好靓!

    ReplyDelete