Wednesday, February 8, 2012

多倫多雪景 Toronto in Snow

On the 5th of January 2011, the snow whirled in soft flakes while I was driving home. I thought I could learn to take some photos of the falling snow in the city. These are only a few selection of the snowy scenes of Scarborough I have taken. Photo equipments: Nikon D200, AF18-200mm lens, Nikon GP-1 GPS, Lumix G10.


今天是寒冷的星期三。正下着雪,我在駕駛途中,打算在附近拍攝雪景。終於來到 Huntingwood 的內街。我曾在此拍過照。這次,我拍了六十多張雪景照片,選了其中四張較滿意的。另外在Warden 及Sheppard 大街拍照,都是興之所至的靈感。這輯照片,我較喜歡第二張的下雪氣氛!你認為如何? Nikon D200, AF18-200mm lens, Nikon GP-1 GPS, Lumix G10,


This is a casual view of the snowy scene of a residential community in Scarborough.  Everywhere fills with snow flakes. I deliberately put the branches of the tree across the sky to make it more decorative!  The curb ends in far distant creates a perspective sense.
停車路旁,隨意拍下這照片。我以樹放在右方做前景。

I found that the small branches of the tree look like snow flakes.  I therefore made a few steps foward and re-composed the shot to create a closer look of the houses and made the small branches of the tree appear more like snow flakes in the sky.
我走前幾步,留意到樹枝的形態美妙,如雪花飛舞。我以部份樹枝點綴藍天。平衡水平線,最後以長條型剪裁成圖!

At the same spot, I turned my camera to the left to make a different view.  I left out the trunk but kept the small brances to decorate the cloudy sky.  I changed the white balance to create a special mood.
照片位置與前一張相同,祇是將相機向左移拍攝。我改變白平衡製造古雅獨特的氣氛。

Snow stopped in the next morning.  The photo was taken on the same spot.  These four photos have presented the same place a different look and feeling of a snow weather.
第二天雪停了。同樣的位置,同樣的景色,顯示了四張不同風格氣氛的雪景!

S-shape trunk covered with snow on Warden Avenue caught my attention whenever I drove by.   The hairy green branches emerged and stood strong in the snow!
我每天駕車都行經這段窩頓大道。下雪天被這棵彎曲的樹桿吸引了。主要是當風的一面蓋了一層厚厚的白雪,走近看,見到青絲絲的幼枝在粗壯的樹桿和雪中冒出,生氣盎然!

Human eyes cannot see the halo effect of the blur light whereas photographic eyes can!
回頭從樹丫中看到亮燈的汽車。我利用淺景深聚焦樹桿,造出光暈的效果。

A clearer view of the traffic scene through silhoutte of the snowy branches.
將景深改變,聚焦於汽車,產生前後景的舖排。

I waited till the man walked towards the centre of the perspective and pressed the camera shutter.
家旁的雪柏大道,路旁種了許多參天的樹木,夏天看來着實似森林。我待這人走到圖中的透視點才按快門。

I lowered the camera to emphasize the visual impact of a  winding road.
同一景觀,我將拍攝角度向下移,強調了彎曲的路,產生動感和透視感。



No comments:

Post a Comment