Friday, October 23, 2015

Pursuing Fall Colors in Orangeville 奧蘭治圍追秋色

【Ontario Yours to Discover】《Pursuing Fall Colours in Orangeville》: Yesterday was my fourth and the last time pursuing fall colours in Orangeville within two weeks. The colors of the late autumn finally came.
Inside the tranquil mountain in Mono Cliffs wood in Orangeville, maple leaves floated everywhere in the breeze. Let the camera be the witness.
-------------------------------------------
Photo equipment:
Nikon D300s with GP-1 GPS
Nikon AF 17-55 mm f/2.8
Nikon Coolpix P7800
-------------------------------------------
【安省景物 由你發掘】《奧蘭治鎮追秋色》: 昨天是這兩週內,我第四次也是最後一次在安省奧蘭治小鎮追尋秋色,深秋的艷麗終於來了。在奧蘭治摩羅崖,清幽的山林,秋風徐徐秋楓飄,就用相機作見證。

༺༒༻
(Click photo for a larger view)
#1. Everywhere covered with golden leaves, and with peers, I felt light and drifting in the air.
遍地鋪滿黃金甲,與伴同行,人也飄然。

#2. Entering into the autumn road, we are experiencing our life in a fast-paced world.
進入秋色之路,猶如進入人生的花花世界。

#3. Sometime we love to turn around in our way of rainbow.
偶然我們都愛在七色之路團轉

#4. My fourth visit to this tranquil lake, it is still charming!
我第四次再訪,寧靜小湖仍是迷人!

#5. Moon hangs above the maple grove
月上楓葉林

#6. All the maple leaves in the mountain, why pick me?
滿山楓葉,為何偏偏選中我?

#7. On the maple yellow leaves hang in late autumn
深秋楓樹黃葉掛

#8. Entering into the beautiful Mono Cliffs Wood.
進入美麗的摩羅崖深林

#9. Late autumn is here!
深秋這裡尋

#10. While my partner having a hard time to go, I still cheer strong and strive for my life.
雖然老伴難挨,我仍會振作堅強,生活下去。

#11. Although I am not bright red and my face even has some freckles, I am simple and gentle.  I hope you can enjoy the beauty of my charming body.
雖然我沒有殷紅,臉上更有雀斑,但我樸素溫柔,希望你喜歡我的嬌體美恣。

#12. A straight and winding road, hoping this time corridor may take me into the future full of hope and beauty.
路直路彎,希望這條時光走廊,能帶我進入充滿希望和美景的明天。

No comments:

Post a Comment