Thursday, October 8, 2015

Snaps by theTranqui Lake 靜湖攝趣

【Behind the Image】《Snaps by the tranquil lake》: This afternoon, I enjoyed an relaxing stroll by the tranquil lake at the Mono Cliffs Provincial Park in Orangeville, Ontario and captured these picturesque fall scenes simply with my iPhone 5 using the 645 PRO app and selfie.
This was posted to FB just before my homeward journey.
------------
【照片背後】《靜湖攝趣》: 今天下午,我在大略省奧蘭圍市摩羅崖省立公園,享受在寧靜的湖邊漫步,簡單地用我的愛瘋五手機及自拍架,拍攝這些如詩如畫的楓景。在回程之前,帖圖臉書。

#1.  A tranquil lake for my joy of landscape photography
寧靜湖景是我的風景攝趣

#2.  Reflection
倒影

#3.  Self-portrait
自拍
#4. The fall colours have not come yet.
遲來的秋色

#5.  The meandering trail attracts hikers, cyclists and dog walkers to appreciate the beautiful lakescape.
蜿蜒的小徑吸引了遠足、騎自行車和遛狗人士欣賞美麗的湖景。

#6.  A small island in the lake
湖心小島

#7. Fall scene and passion
楓景與楓情

#8.  I used myTracks app to keep track of my hiking track from the parking lot of the Mono Community Centre and followed County Road 8 and the trail to reach the lake in 1.24 km for 45 minutes.
我利用手機的myTracks 軟件,記錄我由嚒囉社區中心停車場,沿公路及森林小徑行走,抵達小湖,全程1.24公里,需時45分鐘。

No comments:

Post a Comment