Tuesday, April 15, 2014

On Goose 説雁

【粵腔戲筆 • Cantonese Rhymed Doggerel】 

《攝雁 Snapping Goose》
我拍雁 I shoot geese
初拍雁 My first photo geese
多多雁 Many many Torontonian geese
多拍雁 Snap more geese
多雛雁 Many young growing geese
拍多雁 Shooting these Torontonian geese
拍雛雁 Snap the young geese
拍歌雁 the singing gees

《擊雁 Fighting Goose》
昔色雁 Meeting an old colored goose
的式雁 Cute and cool goose
識昔雁 gets acquainted with the old goose
魅力雁 an amazing goose
激碧雁 Irritating another blue goose
擊力雁 attacking a powerful goose
霹靂雁 thundering hard to move the two
逼激雁 forces back the irritating goose

Amazing Goose》
晏顏雁 Coming late a beautiful goose
晏啱雁 just my chosen goose
顏顏雁 a colored face on stool goose
硬岩雁 Resting on hard rock my goose
顔岩雁 on a beautiful rock
岩顏雁 a charming colorful goose
岩晏雁 on rock the late goose
啱啱雁 just the right one without noose 
--------------------------------------------
Photo equipment:
Nikon D300s, GP-1 GPS
Nikon AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G
--------------------------------------------

• Courtesy to my friend Derek Xu whose album "My First Photo Geese" has inspired me to write this rhymed doggerel.
• Courtesy to Anthony Wong's proof-reading.

鳴謝:
• 友人許偉東的照片集「初拍雁」題目,引起我試試玩弄文字的靈感。
• 黃滌銘先生為我作文字校對。

༺༒༻
(Click photo for a larger view)
【攝雁 • Snap Goose】

#1.  No cheating, running is not counted!
你出術,光跑不算數!

#2.  Want fast, can not merely run on waters!
要快,不能光在水上跑!




#3.  Open your wings, head and feet forward in order to land immediately!
張開雙翼,頭腳向前,方能馬上降落!

#4.  Close encounter at the third time
第三次接觸


#5.  Don't run, listen to me first!
勿跑,先聽我説!


༺༒༻
【擊雁 • Fighting Goose】

#6.  Stop pestering her.  She is mine!
咪攪佢,佢係我嘅!


#7.  Stop bothering her!
勿再纒着她!


#8.  Get off right away!
要你滾,還不滾!


#9.  Giving you a hard deal!
要收拾你,那用客氣!


#10.  Doom to die!
同你死過!

#11.  I'm losing my temper.  Fuck off!
我光火了,他媽的滾開!

༺༒༻
【魅雁 • Amazing Goose】

#12.  Pretty cool ah!
好涼快啊!


#13. HI-Fly
高飛

1 comment: