Monday, November 16, 2015

Taiwan Taoyuan Intl Airport 台灣桃園國際機場

【Photo Journey】《Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport》:This is my first time taking a plane to Hong Kong via Taiwan. I can only stay at the airport for two hours before boarding the flight to Hong Kong.
My last time to Taiwan was 1975 when I was leading ten of my second year HKU classmates for the Taiwan tour. It was already 40 years. I hope that I will be able to travel Taiwan again in the near future.
-------------------------------------------
Photo equipment:
Nikon Coolpix P7800
iPhone 6s with 645 PRO
-------------------------------------------
【光影記行】《台灣桃園國際機場》:這是我第一次坐飛機經過台灣來香港。我只能停留在機場兩個小時,等候登機前往香港。我上次到台灣是一九七五年,當時我帶領十位我在香港大學二年級的同學台灣遊。這已經是四十年前的事了。我希望在不久的將來能夠再次踏足寶島旅遊。

༺༒༻
(Click photo for a larger view)
#1. Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
台灣桃園國際機場

#2. Broken morning
晨曦

#3.  An instant of sunrise
日出一瞬間

#4. Taking sunrise photography
爭拍日出照片

#5. Charm of daybreak
迷人的晨曦

#6.  Airport crew
機場地勤人員

#7.Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport in early morning
清晨的桃園機場


#8.  Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
台灣桃園國際機場

#9. Boarding the flight to Hong Kong
登上飛往香港的航機

No comments:

Post a Comment