Sunday, January 13, 2013

A day of photography at Lyemun 在鯉魚門獵影的一天

My travel photography is usually accomplished by "going and being alone". This album is different from the previous as I have my nephew Nathanian Tomaz who is keen on photography accompanied me in the trip. He has taken photos of me and therefore keeping a record of my photography activity at Lei Yue Mun on that day. It is seldom that I would put photos of myself in this blog.


 As my appearance is mediocre not worth a boast and to prevent others from thinking that I am using my portraits merely for self-adulation, I have chosen photos that only show my back or side views only. On completing this album, I hope that you will have a better understanding of my actual photography work and tour. At the same time, this album may cover any scene missing in my last album. I hope you will not misunderstand that Nathanian can only take photos from my back. In fact, I am very pleased with his photography on my portraits. For this I would extend my gratitude to his effort and kindness.

Photo equipment:  Samsung Galaxy S III
Photo: courtesy of Nathanian Tomaz

我的旅遊攝影,大多以「獨行俠」進行。這一輯照片跟以往的不同,當日我喜愛拍照的外甥與我同遊鯉魚門,他將我獵影的情景拍下,就這樣記錄了當日我的攝影實錄。我的網誌鮮有將我個人的照片顯示,皆因本人相貌不揚,也避免以個人寫真作自我宣傳之嫌,所以我作出了選擇,祇取背影或側影,完成了這一輯照片,好讓大家了解我當日拍照遊覽的情況,以彌補上一輯照片欠缺的地方。但看官請勿誤會我的甥兒祇懂拍攝我的背影,其實我十分滿意他為我拍攝的正面特寫,在此,謹致謝意!

照片:  黃可偉


Lei Yue Mun in panorama
鯉魚門全景照

It takes 20 minutes walk from Yau Tong MTR Station to Lei Yue Mun.
從油塘地鐵站走往鯉魚門,約需20分鐘。

The landmark of Lei Yue Mun
鯉魚門地標

Taking photos of the fishing boats and seafood restaurants along the waterfront.
在鯉魚門海濱拍攝漁船及海鮮食肆的景色

There are many seafood stalls and restaurants in Lei Yue Mun village.
鯉魚門村內都是海鮮小店和食肆

While Nathanian took a photo for me I did the same for him too!
外甥為我拍照,我也為他拍一張!

Going to someone's back house in order to get a good spot for photography.
我走往人家的屋後,為了我個拍攝的最佳位置。

Visiting the Jockey Club Lei Yue Mun Plus, a centre for creative art.
參觀賽馬會鯉魚門創意中心

I was attracted by one of the exhibits!
我被這幅展品吸引了

This man took portrait photo for his girlfriend but I preferred taking scenic photo of Lei Yue Mun.
這位朋友為女友拍照,我則愛拍鯉魚門的海景。

Arriving at the long missing Lei Yue Mun lighthouse.  The distant white building at the peak is Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defense.
久未重逢的鯉魚門燈塔,遠處白色建築物是香港海防博物館。

I was taking photos of the currents.
在沙灘上拍攝潮湧

My iPhone 5 is good for taking panoramic photos.  I have Nikon D300s on my neck and the red compact camera is Nikon all-weather AW100.   I was carrying the ThinkTank Shape Shifter specially designed for photo equipment.
手機是iPhone 5,是拍攝全景照的好工具。頸上掛了藝康D300s。紅色的是藝康全天候小型相機 AW100。背著的是ThinkTank Shape Shifter 攝影器材專用背包。

This is how I took a photo of the Lei Yue Mun village and the lighthouse.
我就是這樣拍下鯉魚門村和燈塔

Many statues of god were placed by the hillside for the worshipers.
山邊擺放了各類神像,

Anything looked ordinary may become an outstanding masterpiece through the "photographic eye".
不顯眼的事物,經過「攝影眼」,或可成為獨特的攝影作品。

The sign "To Wilson Trail" marked on the floor leading me to the Devil's Hill ahead.
地上刻有「衞奕信徑」的指示,引領我登上魔鬼山。

Flight of steps to the hill
登山石級

Weeds grew flourishly
兩旁都長滿野草

Weeds grew taller than a man
山頭的野草已高過人頭

Getting to Ko Chiu Road ahead on the mid-level
將抵達半山的高超道

Direction sign leading to the "Wilson Trail" on Ko Chiu Road
在高超道有通往「衞奕信徑」的指示牌

I continued my trip to Devil's Hill on Ko Chiu Road.  The peaks in distant are where the Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defense locates.
我從高超道繼續往魔鬼山的行程,遠山是香港海防博物館所在。

Related post "Reminiscing Lei Yue Mun" 》
相關帖子《情繫鯉魚門》



View From Lei Yu Mun to Ko Chiu Rd in a larger map

5 comments: