Thursday, November 30, 2017

Trying portrait photography 試拍人像照

【Travel Journal】HK 11.29.2017
《Trying portrait photography》: In recent years I have been doing a lot of landscape photography. As I always went alone, I seldom have the opportunity to shoot portraits. Last year I had done a few albums on female portraits. This time I came back to Hong Kong and had the opportunity to travel with my classmates and friends.
They were keen in learning photography especially the skill of shooting portrait. I suggested taking them as male models for practising portrait photography. With instruction and several attempts, they have learned to take a few shots for me.
................................
【光影記行】香港11.29.2017
《試拍人像照》:這幾年拍攝不少風景照片,由於習慣獨行,鮮有機會拍攝人像。去年返香港,曾經拍了幾輯女性造型照。這次回港,有機會與同學及朋友同遊,他們興趣盎然,希望學習拍攝技巧,我建議拍男性造型,作為人像攝影的習作,他們也學習替我拍了幾幀。









No comments:

Post a Comment