Thursday, August 29, 2019

Ode to Sunflower 葵花頌

【Photo Inspiration】
《Ode to Sunflower》
- Verse and photography by Peter Bok

Each of the familiar face
With smile glitters in the ray
Walking in the midst of them
I have lovely caress in embrace

Each of the familiar face
Whispers softly with all grace
Standing in the midst of them
I feel rainbow on my way

*《Epilogue》:
Thanks for your birthday greetings.
Going for sunflower photography
And writing the "Ode to Sunflower"
I wanna share with you my vision, thought, photos and verse.
---------------
【畫意書情】《葵花頌》
- 詩 / 圖:卜利泉
廝熟臉龐 綻放莞容
置身其中 柔曼愛儂
廝熟臉龐 呫嚅融融
佇立其中 心媁如虹

*《後記》:
感謝各位賜我生日祝福,
𧫴以當日拍攝的葵花照片,
以詩經體材試寫《葵花頌》,
與君分享所見所思所攝所撰:

每張熟悉的臉龐 燦爛金光綻笑容
我走在他們當中 微風中溫柔愛寵
每張熟悉的臉龐 細語情深義厚濃
我佇立他們當中 人生路中現彩虹

(updated: 2020.06.18)

Each of the familiar face廝熟臉龐

With smile glitters in the ray綻放莞容

In the midst of them置身其中

Each of the familiar face廝熟臉龐

I have lovely caress in embrace
心媁如虹


No comments:

Post a Comment