Sunday, November 17, 2019

My photo and music tour in Hong Kong 香港攝影音樂之旅

【Travel Journal】
《My photo and music tour in China and Hong Kong》
I am now at the Pearson International Airport in Toronto, awaiting the flight to Hong Kong to start my six-week photo and music tour in China and Hong Kong. 
The black backpack is fully loaded with my photo equipment.  The red case contains my musical instrument "Shaoqin", a newly improved erhu invented by erhu maestro George Gao.(written and posted while awaiting the flight to Hong Kong)
----------
【光影記行】《開始中港攝影音樂之旅》
我現身處多倫多皮爾遜國際機場,準備登機前往香港,開始我六星期的中港攝影音樂之旅。我黑色背包全是攝影器材,紅色盒是韶琴,乃二胡大師高韶青研發的創新二胡。 (寫於登機前)

The black backpack is loaded with photo equipment.  The red case contains my musical instrument.黑色背包全是攝影器材, 紅色盒是韶琴。

Awaiting the flight to Hong Kong
等候往香港的航班

No comments:

Post a Comment