Friday, July 15, 2016

Love of Afterglow 愛晚霞

【Photo Inspiration】 《Love of Afterglow》
Text / Photography by Peter Bok
-------------------------------------------
Photo equipment:
Nikon D300s with GP-1 GPS
Nikkor AF-S DX 17-55 mm f/2.8
iPhone 6s with 645 PRO App
-------------------------------------------
oh
the sky
is staging
a movie of sunset
this brilliant afterglow
tempts me to pull my car aside
to snap the lovely scene in the bush
simply with my iPhone camera
I enjoy the beautiful sky
sunset is magnificent
but near dusk
with this I'm
deeply in
love


【畫意書情】 《愛晚霞》
圖/文:卜利泉 

天空正上演
黃昏綻彩雲
是瑰麗餘輝
誘我停下車
用愛瘋相機
在這片草叢
攝迷人晚霞
賞美豔天空
夕陽無限好
祇是近黃昏
乃吾所至愛


༺༒༻
(Click photo for a larger view)
#1. The sky is staging a movie of sunset
天空正上演  黃昏綻彩雲

#2. The brilliant afterglow
瑰麗餘輝

#3. To snap the lovely scene in the bush
在這片草叢  攝迷人晚霞

#4. I enjoy the beautiful sky
賞美的天空

#5. Sunset is magnificent but near dusk
夕陽無限好 祇是近黃昏

#6. With this I'm deeply in love
乃吾所至愛

No comments:

Post a Comment