Friday, May 29, 2015

Waterside in the morning 清晨的水邊


【Photo Inspiration】
《Waterside in the morning》:
In an early morning
I came slowly to the waterside
of a pond that was visited years ago
In the clear water
The reflection of the plants was fascinating
A pair of loving swans
is a mixture of envy and admiration of the lonely me
-------------------------------------------
Photo equipment:
Nikon D300s with GP-1 GPS
Nikon AF 17-55 mm f/2.8
Nikkor AF 80-200 mm f/2.8
-------------------------------------------
書情畫意
《清晨的水邊》:
清晨
我徐步水邊
是年前走過的池塘
池水清清
美麗倒影令人着迷
儷影雙雙
孤單的我也神迷心醉

༺༒༻
(Click photo for a larger view)
#1.  I came slowly to the waterside
我徐步水邊

#2.  A pond that was visited years before.
年前曾經
過的池塘

#3.  In the clear water ...
池水清清

#4.  The beautiful reflection of the plants was fascinating.
美麗的倒影令人着迷

#5.  A pair of beloved swans
倩影雙雙

#6.  A mixture of envy and admiration of the lonely me.
的我也神迷心醉





Related post: I wanna be a tiny bird 我願作一只小小鳥

1 comment: